HISTORY & DESCRIPTION:
A Joli Morgann Classic Day-Boat, built by Franck Roy of La Rochelle in 2010 for the present owner.
- Polyester moulded hull with all teak deck and varnished mahogany trim.
- Little used and in perfect condition with Summer use only and dry stored.
- Drop-keel design, 170 kg so can easily be beached.
- Mast & Boom, modern spars factory finished simulating wood.
- 2.5hp Yamaha Outboard Motor.
- Cream coloured Incidences sails, with mainsail cover.
- Matching colour cockpit and integral covers.
- Launching and towing trailer.
- Inventory to include life jackets.
A first-class opportunity to by an attractive ‘classic style’ day boat, in as new condition to include trailer and outboard motor.
A real head turner and easy to maintain with a strong moulded hull and no worries about maintaining a carvel wooden hull.
Full construction photographs available.
Offered at substantially less than today’s build cost.
GUIDE PRICE: SOLD – March 2018
LYING: South of France
VIEWING: Through the brokers