BY DIRECTION OF THE EXECUTORS
A 1955 Ex. Admiralty Harbour Service Launch assigned to Portsmouth Naval Dockyard for general duties and de-commissioned in 1972. Converted to a private motor-yacht and used on the non-tidal River Severn until 1998 under the name White Hart .
Generally re-furbished by T Nielsen & Co in Gloucester dry-dock before being taken by sea to Poplar Marina, River Thames and used as a liveaboard.
Summer 2001 taken via the North Sea to Lowestoft and then to the Norfolk Broads for nine months. Returned to Lowestoft and then by sea to Newport, Isle of Wight under the present family ownership. Re-converted as a liveaboard and used as such until about 12 months ago.
Traditional double diagonal construction, believed teak planked on steamed oak timbers and composite frames. Teak decks, steel superstructure as original.
Accommodation with headroom ranging from 7ft to 5ft 9ins aft.
Five berths in three cabins.
Aft Saloon with double berth and two settee/berths.
Wheelhouse with pilot berth.
Forward cabin with heads, shower and wash-basin.
Dedicated engine room housing a 190hp 6 cylinder supercharged FODEN DIESEL ENGINE. 1,000 litre fuel capacity in two tanks.
An extremely original Admiralty Service Launch converted as a liveaboard motor-yacht.
Out of service for some while and seriously offered for sale by the executors of the late owner.
Owner supplied images. Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment to view.
LYING: ISLE OF WIGHT
VIEWING: Through the brokers